Western Blue is a 5 star SDI TDI Instructor Training Facility and has been taking Perth divers out since 2007 and we absolutely love our job! Here’s a little more information about us. You can also find more in the FAQs Page or if there’s something in particular you’d like to know don’t hesitate to contact us.
About the Boat
SeaQuest was built in Henderson WA. SeaQuest is a 9.8 m custom-built aluminium dive boat accommodating up to 20 scuba divers with space for 2 tanks and gear for each diver.
Some of the great features you can expect on board:
- A chart plotter, to find the best dive sites.
- Plenty of power from our new twin 225 Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboards with a long range fuel capacity of 2 x 700L tanks.
- Licenses for the Marine Parks where the Sea Lions hang out.
- Cray Fishing License – so you don’t need one!
- Tea, Coffee, Lollies, Snacks and plenty of fresh water.
- Hot Showers.
- All safety equipment including an Automatic Liferaft, 2 Epirbs, Life Rings, Flares and a comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen with Demand and Continued Flow.
Do you need to hire scuba diving equipment? No problemo! We have a range of equipment available and will confirm what you need at the time of booking.