Meet the Crew
Some of the most friendly, enthusiastic and experienced crew you’ll come across on a dive charter boat!
Skipper Michael has a professional Coxwains Certification with 15 years experience and professional diving qualifications. Our crew all hold current First Aid, CPR and oxygen administration qualifications as well as police and Working with Children clearances.
Skipper and all-round great bloke
Best known for his excellent jokes, enthusiasm for life and a great big laugh.
Hostess with the mostess
Best known for friendliness and love for jumping in the water.
Best known for her welcoming nature and beaming smile.
About the Boat
SeaQuest is a local beauty, built in Henderson WA. She’s a 9.8 m custom-built aluminium dive boat accommodating up to 20 scuba divers with space for 2 tanks and gear for each diver.
Some of the great features you can expect on board:
- A chart plotter, to find the best dive sites.
- Plenty of power from our new twin 225 Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboards with a long range fuel capacity of 2 x 700L tanks.
- Licenses for the Marine Parks where the Sea Lions hang out.
- Cray Fishing License – so you don’t need one!
- Tea, Coffee, Lollies, Snacks and plenty of fresh water.
- Hot Showers.
- All safety equipment including an Automatic Liferaft, 2 Epirbs, Life Rings, Flares and a comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen with Demand and Continued Flow.
- Sausage rolls for morning tea… if you bring them with you!
Do you need to hire scuba diving equipment? No problemo! We have a range of equipment available and will confirm what you need at the time of booking.
SCUBA TANK AIR FILLS
If you’re in need of an air fill north of the river, we have got you sorted. Our portable fill station is available in the Minadarie area most days. Get in touch with Michael to organise a time to drop by.